The NHSN will consider membership nominations submitted on behalf of a candidate by NHSN members.
A NHSN member must write the nomination letter.
The nomination letter should state:
- the reason(s) why the candidate is being nominated
- what is unique about his or her work
- how his or her work has made contributions to the field of drug abuse research in regard to research methods, significance, target population, and/or innovative approaches to understanding cultural factors.
Please submit the following with each nomination:
- Biographical sketch (download biographical sketch example - word doc)
- Brief statement (download statement example - word doc).
Click here for the award categories and contact information.